CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN CONSORTIUM GIFTS
At Consortium Gifts, we have positions open. Whether you are an intern or graduating student, internships are a great way to immerse yourself in consortiums culture and achieve your career goals.
Our interns play an important role in building the future for our customers. The possibilities you’ll explore and the impact you’ll have are driven by your ideas and initiatives. You will be able to chart your own path and your own development, career, and future. Your trajectory is in your hands.
Duration of an internship, interns own their projects from start to finish, most of which will wrap up towards the end of their internship. At that time, at CGPL we provide feedback on the intern’s overall performance, deliverables, and skills as they relate to the role and project expectations.
We provide every intern with both a mentor and a manager who will work continuously, with them to enable their success and help facilitate their career growth and aspirations.
Be a part of Consortium Family
Opportunity to learn with us
Internship for freshers and Graduating Students
Job Opening/Walk in Interviews
Quality Control – Merchandiser – 3 Permanent Positions
Job Description in brief –
- Fair knowledge about printing on T-Shirts, Caps, Clothes, Hard Goods, Glass, etc.,
- Eye for detail and should be able to look at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency
- Define/set quality procedures in consultation with operating staff
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedure
- Liaise with other managers and staff and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards
Sales Personnel – 6 Temp/Permanent positions
Job Description in brief –
1. Responsible for taking our line of products to corporates in the NCR region.
2. Responsible for meeting key stakeholders in these companies and convert their requirements into business orders.
3. Responsible for generating reports and overlooking all orders are being executed in a timely manner without delays.
4. Responsible for managing client relationships and ensure business continues to grow.
5. Responsible for growing the business by seeking/exploring referrals from existing customers/friends/colleagues
6. Responsible for timely follow-ups on orders and payments.
7. Expected to be a team player that can collaborate with the rest of the organization and achieve and exceed the assigned targets.
Digital Marketing – Intern
- Learn how to Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Learn how to Designs, builds, and Maintains our social media presence.
- Learn how to Measures and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plans execute, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.